Are you our next star player?
We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer. Join our exciting team as we use modern technologies in innovative projects to develop, maintain systems, and best of all enable people to play and have fun! The position is based in our Richmond Hill office forming part of our Software Development Services team.
Why we need you:
You will analyze user requirements, produce corresponding development tasks, and ensure task completion. You will maintain our existing systems, develop new applications and improve functionality to ensure high quality in every software release.
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree in one of: Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics;
• Proficiency in software engineering principles, frameworks, technologies;
• Good understanding of OOP, MVC, MVVM concepts;
• Experience in NodeJS and WebSocket is greatly valued;
• Sophisticated understanding of HTTP/S, web caching, cross domain Integration, web application security;
• Experience in developing responsive UI, mobile and/or game development;
• Experience with Git and Source Control management standard methodologies;
• Doer with superb communication skills – you say what you do, and do what you say.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
• Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
• $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
• Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
• free snacks and catered lunch
• in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here