The role: We are looking for an SEO Specialist for PokerNews to be based in our Leeds office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
Specialising in high-quality content for millions of users around the globe, PokerNews is the world’s leading authority on all things poker. The site provides a range of daily news, reviews and strategies, and prides itself on comprehensive live coverage of poker events from all corners of the world. Attracting both new and experienced players alike, our customers also find exclusive videos, podcasts, poker room reviews, and much, much more.
Who we’re looking for
Performing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities as well as:
- Writing high-quality content for that search intents (Poker and online casinos) and optimize the ones already published
- Executing optimization strategies that increase pokernews.com search engine results rankings in the Poker and Online Casinos industry
- Collaborating with other department (content, commercial) to align goals
- Monitoring daily performance metrics
We are looking for someone with a solid understanding in the Poker and Online Casinos industry. You will work on creating tutorials, games reviews, tips and guides for our players.
This role would suit someone with previous proven experience in successfully implementing SEO campaigns, as well as:
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMrush, AHREFs
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Familiarity with Casinos marketing aspects, such as bonus and promotions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.