Role: Service Lifecycle Manager
We are looking for a Service Lifecycle Manager with experience with modern service delivery practices. You will be joining a team dedicated to implementing a Service Strategy across the entire Technology function of Flutter International who serve multiple brands and millions of customers around the globe.
As the Service Lifecycle Manager, you will be part of a team aligned with one or more product aligned tribes throughout the whole service lifecycle. You will be responsible for supporting the Service Management team with key areas of Incident, Problem, Change and Service Reporting. Working in partnership with teams across the divisions, you will manage change control processes and ensure Service KPI’s are managed and reported to Stakeholders.
- Lead on incident, problem, change and configuration management standards and implementation for our products
- Work closely with Portfolio teams to ensure smooth service transition for the introduction of new products and services
- Identify and build strong long-term internal customer relationships and comprehensive stakeholder management
- Work across tribes and business units to drive stability and service excellence
- Hold responsibility for reporting and insight on service availability other key metrics
- Proactively trend incidents to drive improvements and problem management to reduce incident recurrence and mean time to recovery (MTTR)
- Have end to end ownership of the Business to Technical service mapping within the CMDB
- Be responsible for managing third party relations with suppliers, taking ownership of the service aspects of these relationships and driving continuous improvement
- Support the team in evolving our service strategy and setting the focus
- Aid in evolving and maturing the Service Management processes used across the International division to drive consistency and improvements
- Facilitate the delivery of Service Improvement Plans (SIPs), ensuring the timely delivery of agreed actions and service enhancements across the platform
- Produce reports as required to track service performance and availability including weekly and monthly reports
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience in a Service Management role
- Knowledge of Service Management tools would be an advantage
- Experience of ITIL Service Management applied in an Agile model including (but not limited to) (Major) Incident Management, Problem Management, Change & Release Management, Config Management, and Vendor Management
- Strong verbal and written communications skills at all organisational levels
- Strong influencing and relationship building skills with stakeholders across the business and external suppliers
- The ability to removes barriers and address areas of contention with the right behaviours
- You will be part of the Service on call rota working with the team to restore services, provide support and guidance, and ensure stakeholders are updated at regular intervals. This will include out of hours support for events and releases including weekends, and carries additional compensation
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone/zoom interview, and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.