The role: Social Media Specialist – (French Speaking)
We are looking for a Social Media Specialist to join our busy and dynamic Social Media team in our Malta office.
Are you our next star player?
You will run the editorial calendar for PokerStars France social media accounts, producing engaging, promotional, and reactive posts for Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitch, and any other channel as applicable. You will also be responsible for briefing and creation of on-brand content to amplify global and local campaigns, ensuring it is accurately published and tagged using the appropriate social media management tools (e.g. Sprinklr etc.). The resource will be responsible to consistently monitor the performances across all social platforms and report on the effectiveness of the content published as well as the sentiment of the community, driving actionable steps from the analysis.
You will have excellent multitasking skills, copywriting skills and creative way of thinking and be comfortable leading projects concerning France including streamers and influencers activations. Working alongside the rest of the Social Media Team, you will also coordinate the key resources working on France from a Social Media & community perspective (moderators, blogger, School manager, streamers etc.) and work closely with the Brand, PR and MMD teams, to ensure there is alignment among all teams in regard to communications, promotions, campaigns, live events and, more in general, any activity related to France.
Why we need you:
- Work with the Social Media Team to produce and execute channel-specific communication plans, in line with the Central Strategy and Tone of Voice, making sure local content is in line with the brand ambitions, as well as with the overarching marketing and live events calendar.
- Pro-active publishing: maintaining and updating the PokerStars France editorial calendar publishing posts daily across PokerStars France social media platforms to amplify campaigns and product launches, celebrate winners, share blog posts with an objective to increase brand awareness and audience engagement.
- Reactive moderation: manage a team of moderators to ensure messages are responded to, in line with brand guidelines and following internal procedures.
- Streamer & influencers activations: work alongside internal and external stakeholders to define and execute plans, as well as report on results, identifying successes and areas for improvement.
- Content tagging: Master the use of social media management tool – Sprinklr and ensure all content is published following correct content tags.
- Reporting: Produce weekly and monthly reports, consistently monitor, and analyse the performances of social media activities, the sentiment of the community and monitor activities of competitors
- Project management, presentation, and people skills: strong presentation and speaking skills, ability to effectively manage campaigns and communicate information and ideas with internal and external stakeholders as well as build and maintain relationships.
Who are we looking for
- Proven work experience within social media
- Excellent communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the poker industry and interest of poker
- Strong presentation and smart, creative copy writing skills.
- French native speaker proficient in English language
- Ability to deliver creative content ideas.
- Strong at using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good understanding of the quickly evolving social media space, current trends and engagement strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to manage company-wide scenarios and create accurate statements, manage issues and develop social strategies for Company announcements, product rollouts, etc.
- A passion for and knowledge of the PokerStars brand’s culture, global brand is critical.
- Ability to own projects and take ownership without handholding.
- Ability to prioritize many highly-visible issues and respond quickly – with good judgement.
- Upbeat, hard-working and driven with a positive demeanor
The ideal candidate will also have
- Knowledge of social media enterprise tools such as Sprinklr
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.