We are looking for a Software Developer within our Payments team to assist in the development and support of our word leading gaming platform. This role is located in Richmond Hill but can be done remote for the time being.
Are you our next star player?
Development and delivery of server side components supporting regulatory restrictions and reporting such as such as player account management and cashier functions. This includes building of payment gateways and tools to setup, configure and balance those gateways. Prepare lifecycle for these payments related projects inclusive of research, development, design, evaluation, testing along with delivery to product management. Development and delivery of new payments instruments and features of a player account management system.
Why we need you:
You’ll be designing and maintaining the code base for the needs of Payments and licensing development business group. Development of server objects and supporting interfaces in clean and efficient manner along with performing unit testing of the developed code and assist QA in integration testing is also involved. As a senior developer you will review other developers code, and take design decision together with solutions architects.
Who we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- a degree in Computer science or related degree along with shown experience in a software development company
- Working knowledge of basic algorithms and data structure
- Clear understanding and knowledge of C++ and STL
- Proficiency with SQL and Relational Databases
- Clear understanding of modern software development principles and paradigms.
- Working knowledge of operating systems’ APIs (Windows or Linux)
- Comfortable with Git and JIRA
- Knowledge of Java, C#, Python is a plus.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.