The role: Sports Compliance Specialist
We are looking for a compliance specialist to join the International Sports product team. This role will support 3 tribes within International Sports focusing on regulations and compliance product requirements
Are you our next star player?
You will work within the Portfolio team focusing on PokerStars Sports and Betfair International.
Why we need you
You will work closely with the central International PokerStars compliance and regulatory reporting teams with a focus on sports. You will be a central point for sports compliance knowledge and support the teams through co-ordination, development and delivery of compliance changes and improvements. Ensuring policies, processes and procedures are correctly implemented and followed, in order to demonstrate regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will have experience working within a regulated environment.
- Liaising with the central compliance teams to understand compliance requirements for all sports licenses, including awareness of Technical and Marketing requirements.
- Undertake sports compliance reviews of applicable regulations, obtaining evidence of compliance ensuring that they are in line with policy, working with the teams on any areas of non-compliance.
- Generating regular and routine reports on all compliance streams within the sports product
- Enhance and maintain the compliance monitoring program, ensuring compliance issues raised are dealt with in a timely fashion.
- Working closely with the sports teams to ensure full support in launching new products and features in a compliant manner.
- Co-ordinate compliance in relation to products, strategies and operational processes and procedures, working with stakeholders and management to deliver the required work
- Undertake ad hoc projects as determined by Management and assist with regulator issues and queries as applicable.
- Management of yearly audit activity within the sports product and technology teams
Who we’re looking for
- The ability to prioritise high volumes of responsibilities without delays in deliverables.
- Excellent communication, relationship management and attention to detail skills
- You’ll have the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with a can-do attitude.
- Well organised, able to plan, prioritise and deliver work schedules and individual tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Experience of working in a regulated environment
- Experience of interpreting and applying legislation or regulation within a company context.
- Experience in compiling information for regulatory returns.
- Good understanding of the online gaming and awareness of current global issues affecting online gaming.
- Experience gained in a large organization and the ability to interact with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally will be a distinct advantage,
At PokerStars how we do things is just as important as what we do and creating an environment where everyone can excel is our main focus. You will be customer focused and show passion in everything you do. You will working as part of a team of a small team inspiring those around you. You will be proactive in an ever-changing environment and strive for excellence.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.