The role: Sports Customer Experience Executive
We are looking for a Sports CX Executive to join our growing Spain team based in our newly opened Ceuta office.
Are you our next star player?
You will play a pivotal role on the PokerStars International Spain team. The team is responsible,amongst other things for managing the site’s performance, look & feel, ensuring a ensuring a unified, locally relevant, customer-centric, customer experience across all touchpoints and stages of a player’s lifetime. The team assists in the management and localised implementation of different marketing campaigns, activities and features that impact the vertical’s performance. The team also, creates innovative solutions to help improve agility within the business so the brand’s objectives are met and value is built for both the customer and organisation alike.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the PokerStars Spain Country Lead, you will:
- Collaborate with various teams across the business including the Trading, Sportsbook-Ops, Product, CRM, and Web Analytics, amongst others to ensure adequate localisation of on-site and off-site campaigns, projects, and events, as well as operational procedure duties, including daily ad-hoc translations.
- Manage and configure the sportsbook through the various content management systems (CMS), adhering to communication and execution plans and ensuring locally pertinent events are being pushed pre-match and in-play.
- Monitor the sportsbook’s site performance in real-time by continuously carrying out quality assurance checks, reporting on stats on a regular basis and raising/reporting emergency and time-critical sports issues.
- Work closely with the other vertical CX, Product, and Marketing Tech teams to ensure the best possible customer experience for your campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
Our CX Executives will have a range of skills as their roles cover three key areas of our business:
- Excellent knowledge of sports, sportsbooks, and online gaming industries.
- Previous work experience in a similar role or an online company, a large multinational company, B2C company and/or a tech company.
- Experience and understanding of the online Business to Consumer (B2C) space.
- Develop strong working relationships with stakeholders, ensuring that resources are deployed to meet their needs.
- Communicate effectively, ensuring the business is updated on the on-site publications’ strategy and its performance regularly.
- Translate outputs into storytelling data & creative reports, ensuring clear communication between teams.
- Put the customer experience at the heart of what you (and your team) do, be customer led as opposed to product led.
- Assist local and central teams to ensure all on-site and off-site content relays the most locally relevant experience, resolving issues as quickly as possible and creating preventative measures to offer the smoothest customer experience possible in such a tightly regulated environment.
- Collaborate with the Customer Services team to action frequently raised problems with the relevant team(s) in the wider business.
- Support the Country Lead with any activities that require Spanish input including (but not limited to) consumer and product research, onsite publications/content, promotions, regulatory affairs, legal and compliance, technology, product management, optimisation and testing.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, both in Spanish and English.
- Knowledge of CMS systems and processes, as well as project management tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Intermediate data analysis skills (using Excel and/or other tools like MicroStrategy).
- Experience working in tightly regulated markets, preferably within the iGaming industry (i.e., GDPR knowledge).
- A proactive mind-set approach, with the ability to spot and action areas where there is room for improvement.
What’s in it for you?
We are offering a competitive salary for this role, which ranges from €28,775 – €37,048 (dependent on experience). Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated relocation assistance with a cash allowance (gross of tax) of €2,800 for those moving to Ceuta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up would be a zoom phone interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.