Are you our next Rising Star?
You’ve graduated and it’s time to start your next adventure. You have big ideas and you want to voice them. Do you want to become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments for yourself and millions of players around the world? Welcome to PokerStars.
Our graduate role offers a competitive salary, discretionary bonus and experience working for one of the world’s largest publicly listed online betting and gaming companies.
So, who are we? PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
Your seat is open.
What you’ll be doing:
- Monitoring and quality assurance of Sports site performance in real-time.
- On-Duty responsibility for product and issue escalation from the Group’s Trading and Support/Operations teams.
- First line of site support when it comes to requests from the Group’s Sports teams.
- Raising and reporting on emergency and time-critical Sports issues.
- Key liaison point to third party service desk and support services.
- Monitoring and reporting to Group Management on third-party SLA performance.
- Real-time product quality assurance review and reporting to Group Management
- Close working relationships and liaison with other Sports operational teams (Trading and Product).
- Shift work is involved in this role with some weekend work included.
What do we need from you?
- Current final year student (or graduated within one year) studying towards a Bachelor’s degree
- Passion for Sports
- Excellent Excel skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done with focus on efficiency
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Sports betting knowledge
- Web development experience
- Product Management experience
We’ll aim to get back to you within 14 days of applying. After that, you’ll be asked to complete a test and video interview. If successful, you’ll then be invited to an assessment centre.
And don’t worry. We’re flexible. We’ll take your summer plans into consideration when organising a start date which would ideally be in September
Perks and Benefits
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus..
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.