The role: Sportsbook Operations Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Our Sportsbook team use their technical and sports betting know how to deliver amazing products to our customers, and we are looking for a Sportsbook Operations Coordinator to support the team, working in Leeds, UK. We are a global company and branded products are distributed around the world. You will help us to make this an exceptional place to work improving team engagement and eNPS.
Are you our next star player?
Based in our Leeds city centre tech hub, you’ll enjoy being part of our strong team culture, with the flexibility to work remotely around that. You will be working in an environment where a worldwide team feel like family, and everyone works together to achieve a shared vision.
You will be part of the team who will build the next generation of Sportsbook to support international growth.
Why we need you
This is a 12-month maternity cover role and you will be responsible for:
- Administrative duties for the product and technology Leadership team and day to day operational support, including organising meetings and event management for social activities, workshops, business planning and off-sites.
- Leading a small team of admin and support staff for the tribe and its leaders
- Working with central HR functions to coordinate agreed learning activities, communications, and key areas of focus.
- Focused on understanding the team members and our agile / lean ways of working. You will advise and bring forward solutions on continuous improvement.
- Coordinating and arranging technology and product talks within and external to the tribes to promote knowledge sharing and raise awareness.
- Encouraging and supporting managers with their team building / team morale plans
- Taking ownership of ways of working and to implement improvement initiatives.
- Building an outstanding working environment and collaborate closely with our workplace operations function for further improvements to ensure we have an open, safe, fun and welcoming environment.
Who we’re looking for
- Administrative experience is needed with a preference of this being gained within an online environment as you’ll be the go to person for administrative tasks and issues daily.
- Forward thinking and an interest in developing your knowledge of the business. Being familiar with Poker, Sports betting and Casino industries is an added benefit as is previous experience working in a fast-paced environment for a large e-gaming corporation.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers and other internal customers.
- Outstanding organisational skills with the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- You will have a genuine passion for people, culture and delivering improvements and will be looking for a new challenge with a company that genuinely recognises and rewards its star performers.
- You’ll care about the happiness, health and welfare of our people.
- A proven self-starter with lots of initiative and creativity, being courageous to consider the latest thinking and try out innovative approaches.
- A problem-solver with superb attention to detail and self-sufficiency
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.