The role: We are looking for a Sportsbook Trading Assistant – 12 Month FTC to join our lively and diverse team based in our Malta office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
- You will react to customer bets in a timely and efficient fashion in line with set risk procedures.
- Take care of settlement queries arising from inhouse data reports and customers.
- You will lease with other trading teams to ensure the best-in-class betting product through pricing efficiency and high-class site content.
- Assisting other areas of the business when required including our risk function, operations, and sports trading teams.
*Please note this is a shift-based position with shifts falling on weekends and bank holidays. Shifts are 8.5 hours long and run between 7AM and 11PM*
Who we’re looking for
You will have a deep interest in betting and gaming as you’ll be acting as a liaison between trading and other teams within the Group’s Sportsbook department.
Extracting information and collation of data from a variety of different sources will also be a big element of this role and whilst being degree qualified in a largely numerate field is desirable it isn’t a crucial requirement for this role.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive.
Your package will include:
- Discretionary annual performance bonus
- 27 days paid annual leave
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- Personal life insurance and income protection
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- External learning support of up to £2,000 or equivalent in local currency, dedicated 4 learning “Power Hours” every month during office time, full access to the Udemy and Mindtools platforms, in-house leadership program and many other training opportunities for developing your skills and progressing your career
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- Daily lunch credit, free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- Cash allowance for lunch.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.