The role: We are looking for a Sportsbook Trading Localisation Specialist to join our lively and diverse Sports team based in our Malta service office.
Why we need you:
The position holder will assist with planning and populating the sports sites with relevant and popular sporting events from around the globe.
Other responsibilities include:
- Scheduling of upcoming global sporting events
- Publish live sporting events and configure content to Sports website
- Help deliver CRM campaigns for the sportsbook’s markets including Cross Sell, Onboarding, Welcome, Conversion, Retention, Cross Sell, Upsell, Churn Prevention and Reactivation
- Manage Sports content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring of local Sports site performance in real-time
- Monitoring adherence to communication and execution plans
- Key liaisons point to Trading Operations & Close working relationships with other Sports Operational Teams (Customer Support, Marketing and Product)
- Raising and reporting emergency and time-critical sports issues
- Assisting the Operations Team with regulated procedures, translations, and other on-going operational duties
- Execute regular quality assurance checks.
Who we’re looking for:
You will have a deep interest in betting and gaming and strong sports centric knowledge. You also have a passion for Sports, especially Football, Basketball and Tennis. You have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team as well as independently.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Fluent English written and speaking
- Native Speaker in one of the following languages: German, Dutch, Russian, Greek, Finish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Danish, Swedish.
- Ability to function as a self-starter with emphasis on getting things done with focus on efficiency
- Quality focus and attention to detail
- Intermediate or better in Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Flexibility to work weekends
- Operations experience or proven efficiency and effectiveness in an operational (day-to-day) role
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.