The role: Streaming Community Manager
We are looking for a Streaming Community Manager to join our Casino team in Malta.
Why we need you:
Our next Star will be responsible for driving our Casino Streaming and Community strategy, ensuring that PokerStars Casino is clearly visible across all relevant markets, streaming platforms, streamer channels and communities. You will predominantly work across Twitch and Youtube and you know these platforms inside and out, while staying up to date on wider streaming trends and new platforms.
You will be responsible for scouting and onboarding new talent, including negotiations around reward plans, as well as manage and activate existing portfolio of streamers. You will work to improve the overall performance of our streamer talent, including ensuring responsible gambling policies are enforced.
As casino streamers work at various hours of the day, this role requires flexible working hours, predominantly afternoons and evenings.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help shape and drive the PokerStars Casino Streaming Community strategy
- Scouting and onboarding of new talent, including negotiations and reward plans
- Managing and activation of talent to ensure maximum performance and exposure
- Coordinate streamer and campaign needs with various internal and external teams
- Monitor and report regularly on streamer performance
- Ensure responsible gambling practices are enforced across all streams
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll need excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal with the ability to tailor the dialogue and delivery to cater for a variety of audiences. You will need strong analytical and decision-making skills to be able to handle the range of responsibilities this role has to offer.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- The ability to take ownership of projects and to work alone with little or no supervision.
- Experience and deep understanding of the Twitch culture and other streaming/influencer platforms
- General understanding of Twitch, YouTube and digital marketing.
- User-level understanding of streaming technology and the studio setups a streamer would have.
- Experience of analysing data and reporting on campaign performance.
- Relevant experience working with online casino streamers or influencers is desirable.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.