The role: We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (TAC) to join our global Talent Acquisition team, based in our Leeds office.
Are you our next star player?
Our team is spread across several locations, time zones and offices, so we feel strongly about having a highly connected, close knit team. You can expect to join regular team meet-ups and get to know your colleagues from across the globe. Teamwork is hugely important to us. In our recruitment model, our teams’ work to a partnership structure. You’ll be partnering with one of our recruiters, forging a strong relationship to own and deliver around 100+ hires across several locations.
We’re looking for a serious talent professional. We have high expectations; in joining our team, you will be expected to contribute towards 1,500+ hires in 2021, as well as constantly striving to improve our processes and deliver better for candidates and hiring managers alike.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering a five-star, world leading candidate experience. We measure our success through key ratios in the team and providing a first-class experience is crucial to achieving this.
- Working with hiring managers to provide a best in class experience across the hiring process. You will have ownership of the interview process; arranging candidates through testing, phone interview and Zoom/face to face interview, developing a key understanding within your partnership and looking for constant improvements.
- Carrying out a range of administration tasks around the recruitment process to ensure smooth running of the various stages, this may include training around reporting (data is king). You’ll also work across the team on cutting edge projects to further develop the business unit and its offerings.
- Understanding and using data through reporting to improve your partnerships’ delivery. Our team have access to wide-ranging reporting metrics, offering you a deep level of insight into your recruitment performance (funnel, TTH, rejection reasons, source).
Why we need you
We’re expanding due to the growing nature of recruitment here at PokerStars. Despite the global lockdowns we’ve seen a sharp increase in our players’ interest in our enjoying our products, whether that is sports betting, Poker or online Casino. Since sporting activities resumed globally, we’ve finding our sports betting products are in high demand, resulting in a very busy 2020, coupled with huge plans to grow our podium positions in international markets in 2021. The growth in our markets is going to be huge, come be a part of building the teams that power our products!
The teams you will be supporting are central to how we position our brands and products globally. We have several new markets targeted and we’re hungry to build on our successes. In order to do this, we need more people to continue to develop and deliver the product our players love.
As a further insight to your team, some words from your future manager, Vicky, “I’m looking for someone who has an obvious desire and interest to develop a career within recruitment. If you don’t have a recruitment background, then tell us why you want to work in the recruitment industry and the importance of a providing a 5* service to candidates. A passion for customer service with a positive, can-do approach is who I want to work with as we develop the best TA team.”
Who are we looking for:
You may come from a Talent background already; most likely you’ll have been a ‘Recruitment Coordinator’ or similar in another life, but this isn’t essential.
As a TAC, we will want you to be awesome at:
- Managing high volumes of work. You will have high volumes of interviews and tests to arrange across multiple time zones. It’s important you can align multiple calendars and keep everyone involved happy and updated.
- Being a connector of people. Stakeholder management is crucial in your role, you will need to be able to provide excellent customer service to candidates and managers.
- Taking on new tasks. We’re a team obsessed with improvements, this often means new reports, new duties and new opportunities to learn. If you are good with Excel already, that’s a big plus.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
A strong background in recruitment coordination. You’ll be capable of delivering against our expectations, which may be higher than you are used to. You’ll be focused on global hiring so some exposure to working with time zones and different cultures is a benefit too.
We’re a public listed company that tends to move at pace when it comes to recruitment, so if you’ve recruited at volume that’s a huge tick in the box.
We don’t need you to having gaming experience, it can be helpful, but everything about our industry is teachable. What we really want is someone hungry for recruitment – if you can show that, we’re going to want to talk to you.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.