The role: We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Partner – Technology, to join our Talent Acquisition team in Bulgaria.
Are you our next star player?
The Talent Acquisition (TA) Partner, whilst a delivery role, will act as a trusted advisor to the Senior Leadership Team and Hiring Manager community. An expert at managing relationships both externally and internally, the TA Partner will capitalise on their wealth of knowledge, and influencing ability to design and deliver the resourcing strategy for Technology within Flutter International. The TA Partner will be resourceful and passionate about building a hiring culture. The TA Partner will be a brand ambassador and advocate of diversity, equality and inclusion.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Why we need you
As the TA Partner, you will be resourceful and passionate about building a hiring culture. The TA Partner will be a brand ambassador and advocate of diversity, equality and inclusion. Reporting directly into the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will work as a true recruitment partner and trusted advisor with technology stakeholders and you will be;
- Responsible for end-to-end hiring, idea generation, networking, market intelligence, benchmarking data and reporting on recruitment activity and velocity.
- Pro-active, championing workforce planning to enable timely delivery of the business needs
- Use internal and external data and market intelligence to inform the resourcing strategy and build attraction plans
- Challenging stakeholders where necessary to keep people at the heart of our decision making and make the right choices for our business.
- Bringing an in-depth knowledge of the recruitment markets to ensure we are covering all the bases in terms of fully covering and maximising use of all recruitment channels.
- Creating engaging and effective content and outreach work to build talent pools of fully screened and technically tested candidates
- Advising and co creating effective and inclusive robust assessment and selection approaches
- Bringing a knowledge-sharing element which will be essential to your contribution to the broader TA team
- Collaborating and having close connection with the Talent Branding team
- Delivering a best-in-class candidate & hiring manager experience.
- Taking practical and deliberate steps within your role to foster & maintain an inclusive working environment. We strive to offer a culture of inclusion & belonging, and we each have a role to play.
Who we’re looking for
- Previous Talent Acquisition/In-house technology recruitment delivery (end-to-end) experience.
- Experience of direct sourcing with different talent attraction and sourcing methods.
- Experience of building out talent pools
- Experience of using an ATS and CRM system,
- Have a deep knowledgeable of the local and wider recruitment marketplace within the Bulgaria
- Data and insights driven
- A value driven approach that fosters inclusion, equity and belonging.
- Use social media in your recruitment approach
- Strive for innovation, seek new ways to improve talent attraction and recruitment practises
- Decisive and results orientated – relentless at winning talent and spotting what needs to happen and does it
- Collaborative – highly effective communicator who is skilled at relationship building and influence
- Integrity – is conscientious and delivers on promises , regularly monitoring how results could be improved and learns from mistakes
- Agility – highly efficient at managing workload, and able to adapt quickly to changes in the internal and external environment. Has a growth mindset ready to learn and learn from mistakes and do things better
- Resilient – able to focus on the bigger picture and bounces back quickly after setbacks
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Sofia.
Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 BGN for your new addition whilst working for us
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- In-house yoga and gymnastic classes, as well as dances
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
- Free snacks, fruits and drinks in the office
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.