The role: Talent Manager, Flutter International
We are looking for a Talent Manager to join our People Experience team to report to our Head of People Experience.
Who are we looking for:-
- You’ll design and deliver talent & culture strategic initiatives in line with our People Strategy and People Experience roadmap and proposition
- Own talent management and performance management process design and delivery across the Division to drive a culture where we build and grow empowered high-performing teams
- Lead cross-functional talent change projects and create effective ways of working across people teams to deliver top priority people experience initiatives, for example transformation or framework design and launch across culture, performance management, talent & career management, ways of working, OD change
- Work collaboratively across the broader talent and people teams to ensure strategic frameworks and projects are embedded into the business with maximum impact and connected into related work on leadership capability, learning, communication and organisational change and design programs
- Exceptional project management, planning and execution skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Demonstrated strength in strategic systems thinking
- Proven track record in delivering high impact people initiatives to specified scope/outcomes
- Previous experience in strategic people and culture initiatives in dynamic contexts desirable
- Highly self-motivated, autonomous, outcome-focused, collaborative and thrives in a fast-moving multi-faceted and dynamic environment
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
Flutter International & PokerStars are part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.