The role: Team Lead, Partnerships
We are looking for a talented, positive and energetic self-starter to join the PokerStars as a Team Lead for our newly created Partnerships team. This role will be based in our Leeds service office.
Why we need you: –
You will lead the Partnership team within the Performance Marketing Department and report into the Head of Digital Media. You will have full ownership and accountability over the Partnerships management including acquisition increase, account management of our existing partnerships portfolio and our partnership program from a marketing and CRM perspective. A huge part of your role will be developing and growing our new customer acquisitions and building a successful team. You will work in close partnerships with various departments and stakeholders throughout the company.
Who are we looking for: –
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Working with the HO Digital Media and with the Director of Performance Marketing to develop and lead our newly formed partnerships team.
- Overseeing Partnerships Account Management, Marketing and CRM, Sales Development, and Compliance functions within the Partnerships Team.
- Delivering on the Affiliate Targets in all markets measured on New Real Money players, CPA, LTV and ROI. This includes scaling existing affiliates, creating better deals, and/or adding new affiliates to the programme.
- Ensuring that the Partnerships business is run in the high level of compliance with regulations and best practices specific to each market
- Overall responsibility for marketing efforts related to the PokerStars Affiliate Club (program)
- Performing the necessary due diligence when onboarding new Partners, ensuring that new partners meet our requirements; overall responsibility for the onboarding and sales to prospective partners
- Overall responsibility for the Key Partners and Partners Management functions with a focus on building professional relationships through effective communication and plans for compliant and profitable growth
- Close cooperation with Data and Analytics, Legal, and Marketing teams to ensure profitable business
- A working partnership with the Marketing and Creative & Brand teams to ensure best in class marketing assets for Partners
- Working with Legal team to maintain a compliant Affiliate Business
- Responsible for creating and maintaining a best in class CRM tool including right data and communication to Partners
- Lead a team of regional partnership managers to make sure they are reaching their goals per market and product.
- Measuring the risk associated with any issues, and escalating them to Head of Customer Acquisition in cases that could have a significant impact on KPI’s, legal regulations, etc.
- This position reports to the Head of Digital Media and Partnerships
As the ideal candidate, you will have: –
- Proven hands-on experience in Affiliate Management with a solid track record of securing, developing, and maintaining strategic partnerships while directly contributing to business growth and profitability
- Good understanding of online affiliate marketing
- Experience working in iGaming and a relevant rolodex of relationships within the industry
- Strong leadership skills and experience building, growing, and managing teams
- Proactive and strategic mindset that allows to anticipate and solve issues before they become problems
- Great communications skills – written and verbal
- Experience in managing a team
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- £1,000 as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit and drinks in the office
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.