We’re looking for a Technical Support Analyst – Poker to join our talented and dynamic team in our team in Bulgaria!
Why we need you:
The Poker Technical Support Analyst position is for a person who is very passionate about online poker and software quality. They are also a strong technical writer, have excellent communication skills, curious by nature and willing to go the extra mile to investigate and track production issues.
- Reproduce issues and investigate server and client logs in collaboration with QA and development teams.
- Monitor system health and logs in real time and communicate across multiple teams to ensure defects are tracked and resolved.
- Create and maintain system health dashboards, alerting systems and runbooks.
- Measure system and key performance metrics.
- Optimize and document processes using SRE best practices.
- Conduct post-incident reviews.
- Work alongside QA to maintain a high standard of quality for our new and existing core poker products.
- Identify missed requirements, requirement gaps, and functional bugs.
- Document and prioritize issues and verify they are fixed in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain healthy collaborative relationships with other parts of the business and colleagues.
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Capabilities
- Online Poker Experience and a strong understanding of many different poker games.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Ability to identify potential issues and document them.
- Strong logical and analytical skills and the ability to think clearly and flexibly, as well as the ability to multitask and balance multiple projects and priorities with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate issues and results in a clear, concise, and precise manner, both verbally and in writing. You must be dedicated and supportive teammate and be willing to help out when needed.
- Detail-oriented and able to catch small issues and inconsistencies that others would miss.
- Post-secondary degree, preferably with a background in computer science, mathematics, or a related field.
- Curious by nature, passionate about poker and quality assurance, and willing to really commit to finding defects before our customers do.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Bulgaria.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 BGN as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- contribution towards your transportation and lunch expenses
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom/face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.