The Role: Technical Business Analyst
We are recruiting a Technical Business Analyst to join our Enterprise IT team in the UK! working from our Leeds or London office.
Are you our next star player?
In this role you will interpret, translate and transform the high-level business requirements into business cases and functional specifications that engineering & infrastructure teams can implement.
Why we need you:
You will be required to collaborate with technology teams, product teams and business users to understand processes, gather requirements, evaluate concepts, and support early engagement.
The BA is the liaison between Enterprise IT’s stakeholders, engineering, and infrastructure teams throughout the whole delivery process.
The role responsibilities include:
- Work with business owners, technical specialists and senior colleagues to support new work requests
- Analyse high level business requirements and provide gap analysis
- Participating in multiple concurrent projects
- Clearly defining project goals, scope, requirements, process flows and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Help ensure risks and issues are identified, tracked, reported on, and mitigated in a timely manner
- Communicate and collaborate with engineers, product management and other business stakeholders in all stages of the project lifecycle
- Backlog refinement
- Work with engineering and infrastructure teams to ensure that the work committed to is understood and urgent matters are taken care of
- A clear and constant focus on the iterative loop of communication and feedback between the development team and the business
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with solid experience of working within both Agile and Waterfall environments and is comfortable working with international multi-functional teams. Experience working within an Infrastructure, Enterprise IT or Managed Service Provider environment is desirable.
- Degree in technology and/or business, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working as an IT/Technical Business Analyst
- Experience working in an Enterprise IT or Managed Service Provider environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Evidence of working with multi-functional teams to deliver complex programmes of work
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.