The role: We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our busy and dynamic SRE & Platform teams to be based out of our Dublin office.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
Are you our next star player?
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will help to articulate and document the needs of the business for our Hosting & Infrastructure Teams. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced & delivery focused team, in scaled agile development environment. You are required to collaborate with the product team, traders and business users to understand business processes, gather business requirements, evaluate concepts, and support early engagement.
Why we need you
Responsibilities will include:
- Requirements planning and acceptance criteria development
- Supporting and challenging Product Mangers
- Building the multiple story and sub-story process under the Epic
- Leading and participating in multiple projects by documenting scope, analysis and outcomes
- Backlog refinement and interaction with the development team
- Working with development teams to ensure that the work committed to is understood and urgent matters are dealt with
- A clear and constant focus on the iterative loop of communication and feedback between the development team and the business
- You will also be required to balance multiple products, alongside projects, and complete on product deliverables
Who are we looking for:
- Previous experience working as a Business Analyst (or comparable role) in an IT delivery function
- Extensive experience of using Agile/Scrum
- Extensive experience performing stakeholder analysis and management at all levels of the organisation, building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Workshop management in order to elicit requirements, obtain collaborative agreement or promote buy in and communication
- Commercial awareness and an application of cost benefit analysis to requirements and delivery, knowing when to take a pragmatic approach
- Experience with risk identification, analysis, and management
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking with a delivery-focused approach
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- A qualification in Agile/Scrum practitioner or similar
- Experience of people management/development would also be a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Access to an onsite gym.
About the group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for the role, you will be invited to a zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.