The role: Technical Compliance Lead
We are now recruiting for a Product Compliance Specialist to join our Casino team in the UK!
This role follows a remote approach to working, allowing you to work from the comfort of your home or anywhere within the country of employment. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned so you can expect once a quarter to be invited to work from our office and all travel costs will be expended.
Are you our next star player?
You are a highly motivated individual with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills. Your regulatory knowledge base within the gambling industry combined with your understanding of process flows for multiple platforms will ensure success within your role. Your excellent communication skills will assist with your daily interactions with a variety of teams and their disciplines. You are an excellent team player while having the ability to function in a fast-paced environment, under brief time constraints, and within established deadlines.
Why we need you:
Reporting directly to the Associate Director of International Casino Delivery; this position will lead all compliance support efforts in global markets and ensure tasks are aligned with Compliance and Casino Delivery teams along with company goals.
- Act as a liaison between Flutter Compliance teams and Casino teams regarding all Casino product and operational requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of all applicable technical regulatory requirements and make this information available to the Casino Tech, Product, Operations, and Customer Success teams.
- Lead the management and tracking of and confirm appropriate resolution of software and potential regulatory issues, as identified internally or by customers, regulators, 3rd party test labs, or otherwise externally.
- Analyse regulatory requirements and provide gap analysis on what new development work will be required to bring more Casino content to new/existing regulated markets.
- Review changes to country, state, and regional regulations as they relate to Casino gaming activities.
- Draft and maintain internal compliance documentation including compliance-related test scripts, Internal Control requirements and submission materials.
- Collaborating directly with Casino business stakeholders, global compliance groups/country managers and business systems analysts.
- Casino regulatory reporting and audit support for relevant markets.
- Proactively lead Technical Compliance tasks, communications and requirements for Casino
Skills and Capabilities
- 5+ successful years in Product or Technical Compliance in the online gaming industry on a global level
- Sound and tested experience exercising judgment including communication, relationships and the accurate presentation of materials required of high-stakes engagements
- At least 5 years’ experience with obtaining certification of software platforms and/or games for regulated gaming jurisdictions.
- A genuine desire to help guide the company forward by interpreting regulatory constraints and finding efficient methods to establish and maintain compliance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team in a very fast paced and changing environment
- Ability to work independently and out of comfort zone
- Experience with federal or state regulators an asset
- Well organized and self-motivated, with the ability to manage competing priorities
- Knowledge of online privacy and data protection requirements a plus
- Exposure to gaming technologies (Flash, HTML5, Java) a plus
- Understanding of mobile technologies (iOS, Android, HTML5) a plus
- Experience with software QA testing a plus
- Experience with Jira, or other issue tracking software a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree an asset
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of £1,000 for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- annual travel loans
- social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
About the Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.