The Role: Project Coordinator
We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our Casino team in Richmond Hill!
Are you our next star player?
The Project Coordinator will assist PMs with every aspect of the project, from inception to stable installation, adding new casino products and/or systems to our world class casino gaming platform.
Why we need you:
In this role you will present to business teams around the world; status updates on capacity, weekly and monthly updates on projects. Set up presentations for special projects and needs for the management team of Casino Development. Liaise with Project Managers and Team Leads for inflight projects. Create and enable effective and timely executive level updates.
The role responsibilities include:
- Plan and coordinate with Casino colleagues on project statuses weekly and monthly for distribution to the wider company
- Manage and maintain all status communications
- Manage and maintain capacity planning for each of the streams in Casino
- Use Jira to maintain reports, statuses and capacity of current staff
- Provide timely reports for CAPEX and SHRED
- Maintain Jira for Casino as a super user or super admin
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Senior Manager and Associate Director to the management of Casino Development
- Create and provide slides to the quarterly Casino Business review
Who we are looking for:
The right person for this role will have an understanding of the SDLC in both agile and waterfall environments and is comfortable working with international multi-functional teams!
- Exceptional attention to details
- Very organized and thorough
- Ability to present and reformat data in different ways depending on need in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Can use graphical elements for presentations to executive levels
- Experience in web and online activities
- Project Management methodologies
- Understanding of Agile
What is in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next:
If you are right for the role next up will be a zoom interview. And if that goes well, we will meet you for a final interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.