Role: Technical Project Coordinator
We are looking for a Technical Project Coordinator to join our busy and dynamic Technology team in our Leeds office.
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong organisational skills that can adapt quickly to the needs of their team. Your daily interactions will involve a variety of teams with different disciplines.
Reporting to the Director of Site Reliability Engineering, this role will be responsible for providing regular status updates and reporting to management and peers within the Infrastructure and Platform Services organization, as well as undertaking the coordination of team events and periodic project management tasks.
- Coordinate with the team regular project statuses for global distribution
- Coordinate and maintain all communication efforts within Infrastructure and Platform Services
- Manage and maintain capacity planning for each of the streams within team structure
- Provide timely and accurate reports to support CAPEX and SR&ED initiatives
- Utilize Jira and other tools as needed for tracking and maintenance for reporting, status updates and capacity tracking of staff
- Prepare and maintain regular presentations as required
- Organize team events and maintain ongoing communication with the wider team
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of SRE
Skills and Capabilities:
- Experience with Online applications
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including strong reporting ability within Excel plus exceptional experience with preparing PowerPoint presentations at an executive level
- Detail orientated with strong problem-solving and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills; with fluency in English
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Data analysis, processing and visualization skills an asset
- Flexibility to adapt to change within a large team structure
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus, and we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Leeds.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- £1,000 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- discounted gym membership
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone/zoom interview, and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for another zoom or face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.