The Role: Project Coordinator
We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to join our Casino team in Richmond Hill!
Why we need you:
In this role you will participate in the release of third party games in a variety of regulatory environments. Liaise with Project Managers and Team Leads for inflight projects. Create and enable effective and timely reporting.
The role responsibilities include:
- Meet delivery goals involving all relevant stakeholders
- Facilitate communications and support between 3rd party vendors, Casino stakeholders and Stars Technologies’ development, PM, and QA teams in a variety of time zones
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Provide timely status reports to management
- Create and maintain sprint boards for development and QA teams
- Work with development teams on troubleshooting software issues
- Use Jira to maintain reports, statuses and capacity of current staff
- Other duties as assigned by the Team Lead, Senior Manager and Associate Director to the management of Casino Development
Who we are looking for:
The right person for this role will have an understanding of the SDLC in both agile and waterfall environments and is comfortable working with international multi-functional teams!
- Critical analytical thinking, problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Experience with Project Management methodologies and Agile
- Multi-task planning and organizing of several projects
- Self-motivated, team player, highly organized
- Knowledge of software systems and IT infrastructure in order to assist in troubleshooting environmental issues between 3rd parties
What is in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next:
If you are right for the role next up will be a zoom interview. And if that goes well, we will meet you for a final interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.