The Role: Technical Project Manager
We are recruiting a Technical Project Manager to join our Casino Global Gaming Network team in Richmond Hill!
Are you our next star player?
The Project Manager will manage the Casinos Team’s 3rd Party vendor relationships and integrations from workshop kick-off, release in highly regulated jurisdictions to game roll-out.
- Define project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and execute a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, including resources, risks, timelines and maintaining transparency for key stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with Vendors to ensure timelines are being met
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Assist release management team in rollout of projects ensuring Operations team is fully supported and aware of new project features/requirements
- Any other requests coming from management
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a strong understanding of project management, methodologies, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proven Leadership roles managing various stakeholders with the ability to effectively lead projects and coordinate between teams
- Solid knowledge of people management and negotiation techniques
- Robust relationship building and leadership skills are essential, along with the ability to influence and motivate others. The incumbent must set a positive example of change and encourage others to do the same
- Outstanding ability to effectively articulate their views across all levels for all communication channels
- Critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Multi-task planning and organizing of several large projects at once
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience in IT project management with either Project Management Certification or Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Business
- Knowledge of online gaming (e.g. poker, casino, sportsbook), regulatory/licencing projects and 3rd party integrations is an asset
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- The option to join our company pension scheme
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- Regular on-site yoga sessions
About The Group
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
Want a seat at the table? Apply now!
We will aim to respond to you as soon as possible. If you’re the right fit for our role, you will be invited to a phone/zoom interview.
Find your passion with PokerStars.