The Role: Technical Project Manager
We are recruiting a Technical Project Manager to join our Casino Global Gaming Network team in Richmond Hill!
Why we need you:
The Project Manager will manage the Casinos Team#s 3rd Party vendor relationships and integrations from workshop kick-off, release in highly regulated jurisdictions to game rollout.
- Define project goals, scope and deliverables, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Create and execute a detailed project plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project, including resources, risks, timelines and maintaining transparency for key stakeholders
- Maintain relationships with Vendors to ensure timelines are being met
- Monitor the progress of multiple concurrent projects and make agile adjustments to ensure the successful completion of the project
- Assist release management team in rollout of projects ensuring Operations team is fully supported and aware of new project features/requirements
- Any other requests coming from management
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an individual with a strong understanding of project management, methodologies, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Proven Leadership roles managing various stakeholders with the ability to effectively lead projects and coordinate between teams
- Solid knowledge of people management and negotiation techniques
- Robust relationship building and leadership skills are essential, along with the ability to influence and motivate others. The incumbent must set a positive example of change and encourage others to do the same
- Outstanding ability to effectively articulate their views across all levels for all communication channels
- Critical analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Multi-task planning and organizing of several large projects at once
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- Experience in IT project management with either Project Management Certification or Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Business
- Knowledge of online gaming (e.g. poker, casino, sportsbook), regulatory/licencing projects and 3rd party integrations is an asset
What is in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there is a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- Health and dental insurance for you, your partner, and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
- free snacks and catered lunch
- In-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
What happens next:
If you are what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we will meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.