We are now recruiting for a Team Lead Technical Service Desk Analyst to join our Casino team in based in Richmond Hill, Toronto!
Are you our next star player?
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to gain valuable experience leading a TechOps team in a highly complicated ecosystem which employs a wide variety of technology.
- People management responsibilities which includes mentoring and training
- Provide thought leadership and TechOps best practices to bring development and IT operations processes, people and tools closer together – in order to increase the speed, security, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions
- Troubleshoot issues across various platforms, networks and application domains
- Oversee and triage issues/escalations across multiple environments including Production
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate errors to developers
- Monitors production health across many different environments
- Provides 1st level support during production issues triage
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve
- Collaborate with different teams to meet project objectives
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, Business, MIS or another related field is preferred.
- People Management experience across multiple verticals, including remote and different office locations.
- Substantial experience in the IT Software Release Management domain, Release Engineering, or Software Automation
- Automated Build and Release/DevOps experience with tools, technologies and architectures such as: Jenkins, Maven, Gradle, Jira, Git/GitHub, TFS, Nexus, XL Release/Deploy, Kubernetes, HashiCorp Consul/Vault, Docker/Podman and Microservices.
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service Management practices such as Change, Configuration and Release management.
- Proficient with CI tools such as Jenkins and source code version control systems such as Git including build and release pipeline automation, branching and merge strategies
- Solid understanding of Agile and Dev/TechOps methodologies and familiarity with Atlassian stack (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Strong communication, collaboration, and leadership skills with technical organizations and management teams.
- Curious and driven to acquire new skills autonomously.
- Collaborative, accountable, creative, agile and are driven by a passion for doing what’s right.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you and your dependents
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- Paid for lunches, as well as fresh fruit, snacks and drinks around the office
- regular on-site yoga sessions
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, then we’ll invite you to a zoom interview and if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face/zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming, and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible, and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.