You’re working hard at university and looking to get a kick start in your career with an internship. You have big ideas and you want to voice them. And you want to become part of a company that gives you everything you need to create winning moments for yourself and millions of players around the world.
At PokerStars, we recognize that the first steps you take within any professional field are always the hardest ones. That’s when gaining experience and translating knowledge into practice matters the most. If you’re looking for a resilient, stable industry that provides opportunities for growth and learning, PokerStars is the place to be.
So, who are we? We’re PokerStars – the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands; PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, and PokerStars Sports. We’re part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter ultimately brings us together alongside other exceptional brands such as Paddy Power, Betfair, Sky Bet, Sportsbet, FOX bet, FanDuel, TVG and Adjarabet.
Impressed? Click apply to start your journey.
What you’ll be doing:
Despite the global lockdowns, we’ve seen a sharp increase in our players’ interest in enjoying our products, whether that is Sports Betting, Poker or online Casino. To support the enjoyment of millions of players all over the world we are seeking a results-oriented and high energy intern.
This is a great opportunity for someone who’s excited in Automated QA/Testing practices, working on a broad range of projects, products and cutting – edge technologies. When you intern here, you will work closely with Test Automation Developers, Development engineers, BAs, Product Owners in order to ensure quality standards are met and the product increments are ready for deployment in production. You will have the chance to work in an Agile environment, gain & enhance skills like:
- Increase experience with programming and automating test cases
- Apply knowledge in STLC & SDLC areas
- Test Case analysis & conversion into automated user journeys
- Hands on experience with TC Management Systems & Bug Tracking Systems
- Automation testing of enterprise applications on all levels
Who we’re looking for?
The only requirement is that you are a university student, freshly graduated or highly motivated person completed IT academy/university, with some basic knowledge in QA practices & QA methodologies, Software Development, analytical thinking and mostly you are keen to learn & develop.
We are looking for someone with verbal and written fluency in English; positive and open-minded person, who is learning fast and will be happy to contribute to the team. We want you to make an impact with your work!
What we’re considering as a bonus?
- Basic to advanced understanding of at least one programming language
- Basic understanding of any test automation tools
- ISTQB Certification
- Completed courses, trainings or workshops
- Knowledge in HTML, CSS, XML, JSON
- Basic knowledge in Networking
- Programming knowledge with Java or other OOP language is considered a plus
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
- Health and Dental Insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- A personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- A great yearly bonus based on performance
- Personal e-learning courses and training supporting the development in your career
- 25 days annual leave
- A sports’ card membership valid across the country
- Discounts as a compliment form us among different services
What happens next?
Each one of you will receive feedback if we would like to continue forward in the process or not. There will be a short call taking place with the successful candidates, where we can talk a bit more in detail. Next step will be a Zoom conversation directly with the hiring manager for the role.
We aim to keep our process simple and easy for you!
At the end of the process, selected candidates will have the great opportunity to join the PokerStars QA Intern Program.