We are looking for a UAT analyst to join our busy and dynamic team based in our Sofia, Bulgaria office.
Our tech teams work remotely within Bulgaria, occasionally you’ll need to come to the office in Sofia. Not often, but up to 4-5 times a month and of course, we’ll cover all related expenses. Working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
The team’s primary goal is to be defect-preventive with the use of a risk-based approach to testing incorporating manual execution.
Analysis and Planning
- Analyze project documentation to ensure a thorough understanding of business and technical requirements.
- Author test designs and liaise with the project stakeholders for review and feedback before publishing in readiness for commencing testing.
- Provide informal estimates of testing effort based on content and risk.
- Identify the test conditions, then design and author relevant test scenarios and test cases which will effectively exercise the item under test, applicable to both new and existing product functionality.
- Develop UAT test plan
- Be able to identify and select test cases to be automated.
- Configure the test environments in readiness for the execution.
- Care for the integrity of the environment and the data to ensure there are no false results.
- Execute the agreed set of test cases, in line with the Test Plan and development project schedule, clearly and accurately reporting test results for quality and progress.
- Create detailed defects in Jira and coordinate with development team for a quick fix
- Retest defects when the fix is committed to the affected environment and provide sign-off or remedial action recommendations on behalf of QA.
- Support the business in the execution of Acceptance Testing
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-year experience in User Acceptance Testing
- 4 years’ experience with software testing
- 4 years’ experience testing mobile and web applications
- 3-4 years commercial experience as a QA or business analyst.
- Knowledge of JIRA and test management tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed oriented
- Degree or certificate with an information technology focus preferred
- Knowledge of Automated Testing Tools (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin)
- Poker, Sports betting and Casino experience as user