The role: UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a UX/ UI Designer to join our Casino team in Dublin.
Are you our next star player?
Joining our well-established Casino team you’ll have the opportunity to create compelling experiences for our players. You’ll be responsible for designing user interface solutions and visual design concepts for products across desktop and mobile platforms based on user feedback gathered through surveys and usability testing sessions.
Why we need you
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Creating prototypes, Mock-ups, Wireframes and user interface solutions for casino product and various product features.
- Designing user interface solutions and visual design concepts for the casino environment frontend and product features.
- Creating appealing user friendly and streamlined User interfaces, including menus, buttons, icons and animations with a focus on usability and design best-practices.
- Collaborating with business analysts and product managers to define best user experience and UI for the casino environments and products.
- Driving user interface improvements for the existing casino environments.
- Working closely with business analysts, product managers, and design leads on designing prototypes and demos, based on original wireframes for desktop and mobile applications.
- Helping in analysis of functional requirements and specifications of frontend interactive components and graphics solutions.
- Assisting in creating the Casino Product Design guidelines for development, based on business requirements.
- Collaborating with software developers on technical feasibility of preferred solution and provide support to designers on design implementation and visual execution.
- Acting as a player advocate to ensure the highest level of playability, and visual excitement
Who we’re looking for
- Extensive experience of user interface and visual design in desktop software, web environments and with at least 3 years in mobile platform
- Solid understanding of user experience and user interface design processes and methodology
- Proven knowledge of user-centred design principles, information and visual design best practices
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle, problem solving and organizational skill
- Ability to design guidelines for developers and designers
- Excellent team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details and passion for creating and maintaining high level quality
- Experience using Figma, Adobe suite and Sketch
- Knowledge in development languages, like HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with project management and delivering complex projects successfully
- Experience with the online casino gaming industry and community
- Passion for video games
Please submit a portfolio and samples of current artwork, designs and products as part of your application.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll contact you to arrange a Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.