The role: Virtual Help Manager
The Virtual Help Lead/Manager will oversee the evolution of our Customer Help content offering, transforming how we position self-solve information and empower our customers through best in class technology channels. The successful hire will support our Operational shift from being an email first service offering, through to a digital, real-time, Virtual Assistant led model. In doing so, this role will be an instrumental component and contributor in the wider Customer Help Experience programme, that sits within our Customer Operations portfolio.
This role is responsible for the successful delivery of our Virtual Help strategy and corresponding tactical efforts. They will lead a team of Virtual Help Specialists who are tasked with supporting our ambitious plans through targeted focus and investment in our Virtual Assistant; developing conversational flows, basic uploading within the technology tools, QA and auditing of the respective help journeys, deployment sign off, performance analysis and optimisation.
Within the role itself the successful hire will develop the Virtual Help roadmap, determining when and where we grow strategically and in line with wider Operations vision. They will be responsible for the performance of the Virtual Assistant and relevant Key Results; they will present and articulate our plans throughout the division whilst working closely with the Virtual Assistant Delivery Lead in the Automation function. The end state objective is to cement the Virtual Assistant as a core self-solve enablement channel for our customers
- Lead a team of highly experienced individuals.
- Develop and execute our agreed Virtual Help strategy, including scope, roll out plans and direction.
- Maintain strong levels of communication and collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Establish and oversee a robust QA and governance framework within the Customer Help journey.
- Leverage data and learnings to remediate and/or enhance identified customer friction points in timely fashion.
- Coordinate and lead improvement initiatives that aid the growth of Customer Help.
- Report and present upon the performance and progress of the team and it’s throughout milestones.
- Identify, escalate and track risks that may potentially hinder the Virtual Help customer experience.
- Grow performance, both achieving and surpassing expectations within our agreed Virtual Help Key Results.
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong leadership qualities with proven background in a management position.
- Previous experience working with a CMS platform.
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies, having delivered successful results.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information from multiple sources.
- Track record in working with Virtual Assistant technologies.
- Ability to write content in variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different target audiences.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a proactive, own-it mentality that embraces change and opportunity.
- Comfortable leading an evolution in ways or working, with ability to present examples and achievements.
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilan’s, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Dublin.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- 1000 EUR as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- access to an onsite gym
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.