The role: Customer Education Manager, Virtual Help Services
The Customer Education Manager for our Virtual Help Services will oversee the evolution of our self-service content suite, enabling effective, Bot friendly conversational flows that support the utilisation of smart, Virtual Assistant technologies. In doing so, this role will be an instrumental component and contributor in the wider Customer Help Experience programme, that sits within our Customer Operations portfolio.
This role will develop the Virtual Help roadmap for the business, delivering against agreed key results and leading a team of Specialists who are tasked with developing conversational flows, basic uploading within the tool, quality assurance, performance analysis, optimisation planning and much more. The end state objective is to cement the Virtual Assistant as a core self-solve enablement channel for our customers.
This role follows a hybrid approach to working, allowing you to combine working from home with working in our modern offices. These discussions are between you and your manager to find the best pattern for you both! We will kit you out to work from home but know that working as a team is what makes us great and spending quality time together is essential for keeping us mission-aligned.
- Lead a team of highly experienced individuals
- Develop and execute our agreed Virtual Help content strategy for the business
- Maintain strong levels of communication and collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct quality assurance and ensure governance of the Virtual Help customer experience
- Leverage data and insights to identify optimisation opportunities
- Coordinate and lead improvement initiatives that aid the growth of the wider team
- Report and present performance updates across the function and business
- Drive performance across all Key Results
Skills and Capabilities
- Strong leadership skills with proven background in a similar role
- Previous experience working with a CMS platform
- Knowledge and experience of project management methodologies
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to coordinate and synthesize information from multiple sources
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a proactive, own-it mentality that embraces change and opportunity
- Self-starter who can embrace change and support new ways of working transformation
- Passion for players
- Empower and own
- Win together
“Words are our lifeblood, the weapon we use to attract and keep the attention of our audience. And the best thing we can do is find the right ones that make sense and are accurate to the main goal. This is what content management is about and what makes it so challenging.” Content Specialist, St Juilan’s, Malta.
“The best Company I have ever worked for: I have been working at The Stars Group full-time (More than a year). Great people, great benefits and amazing perks. The Company genuinely values its employees. Fun products. Amazing offices. Inspirational Leaders who are passionate about the brand and the product. Really friendly and down to earth CEO. My boss is great!” – Glass Door – published Jan 2015.
What’s in it for you?
We offer a competitive discretionary annual performance bonus. And we provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Malta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- the option to join our company pension scheme
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- 1000 EUR as a congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- cash allowance for lunch.
What happens next?
We will aim to get back to you as soon as possible. If you meet the criteria, we’ll invite you for a phone or video interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange, which brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.