Are you our next star player?
Working under the direction of the Payments and Licensing Director, the Payments Architect, Web Technologies, will be responsible for groundbreaking integration support across multiple technological and/or business platforms. The Payments Architect, Web Technologies will work alongside senior management, software engineers and technologists to ensure the strategic alignment of technological solutions and business objectives. The Payments Architect will provide architectural mentorship and oversight across a portfolio of Payments Delivery web frameworks/products.
Why we need you:
– Offering guidance, thought leadership in order to deliver top-quality solutions. Develop architectural strategy across Payments web products/frameworks, working with other Architects to ensure enterprise-level consistency and alignment.
– Establish and communicate strategy to executive staff, group partners and customers; uses recognized technical and business expertise to influence, guide, and craft business strategy and decision-making at the highest interpersonal levels.
– Provide consultation, design input, technical direction and feedback for consistent architectural approaches across portfolio of Payments web products/frameworks and senior engineering leadership.
– Drive and develop product and solution strategies that inform product requirements and investment decisions for web products/frameworks across Platform Delivery, weaving the group technology vision into the planning and investment processes.
– Architectural documentation available and accessible
– Architecture fulfills business requirements and formed collaboratively with business stakeholders
Who we are looking for:
• 10+ years of working experience in web-development or solutions architecture, with a proven track record of developing consumer-facing and internal solutions
• Experience implementing large-scale technological enhancements and/or pivots, including pilot implementation and analysis
• Excellent understanding of DevOps
• Understanding and experience with multiple data management tools and products – SQL/NoSQL, On prem/Cloud, Operational/Analytical
• Experience working with IT infrastructure and cloud development – virtualization, private clouds, public clouds (AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Deep understanding and hands on experience with DevSecOps – CICD, creating and maintaining secure code and application.
• Experience with at least one Enterprise Architecture framework and related concepts ex. TOGAF, etc.
• Experience executing from concept to operationalizing tools, platforms and/or products.
• Experience coaching and mentoring junior technologists.
• Experience and comfort working with different levels of colleagues in a matrixed organization.
• Extensive experience collaborating with senior level engineers to design and implement highly complex, end-to-end solutions.
• Demonstrated thought leadership and technology management skills
• Strong collaborative skills, combined with practical experience in providing robust, scalable and flexible architecture solutions.
• Excellent communications and consensus building skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Experienced in agile delivery
What’s in it for you?
Our experience-based salaries are competitive. Plus, there’s a discretionary annual performance bonus. Your package will include:
– Health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
– $1,900 as congratulations if you have a baby whilst you work for us
– Discounts on local gyms, restaurants and events
– free snacks and catered lunch
– in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career.
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a face-to-face interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: email@example.com
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.
We hope that we’ve answered as many of your questions about working at the PokerStars as possible, but if you still have some questions, why not try visiting our FAQ page?Find your answers here