The role: We are looking for an Office Coordinator to be based in our Ceuta office.
Are you our next star player?
The role will have direct interaction with various departments, multiple areas and senior managers across the business. The Office Coordinator will be expected to lead individual assignments as directed by the Workspace Services Manager.
Why we need you:
The Office Coordinator will have regular engagement with both the local leadership team and employees to support the WSM with the day-to-day delivery of facility operations. You will manage the Workspace email Inbox including responding to stakeholders/users, task assignment and communication to the wider team. You will proactively coordinate the onsite meetings including manual setups and setup management. You’ll also handle incoming calls from internal and external customers and resolve/forward as appropriate. The Office Coordinator will also handle access card distribution process for new starters and staff/guests that require temporary passes.
Other responsibilities include:
Mail & Logistics
- Handle incoming post and packages, collecting outgoing and distributing incoming mail once per day.
- Ensuring mail handling area is kept clean and tidy at all times, minimizing risk of items going missing or getting damaged.
- Ensure manual tasks including; handling incoming deliveries, carrying out physical setups/deliveries are all carried out safely in accordance with your manual handling training.
- Ensure all storage areas are kept tidy and hazard free.
Projects & Maintenance
Support the Workspace Service Manager and wider CRE team by;
- Carrying out small moves and changes (IT & Furniture handling).
- Carrying out targeted space utilization studies.
- Inducting contractors onto site including general health & safety induction.
- Engage sub-contractors monthly to ensure planned maintenance visits are carried out on time and planned with the wider team/business.
- Occasionally supervise contractors on site out of normal working hours.
- Ensure all reactive jobs for Engineer are logged on eLogBooks (CAFM system).
- Raise standard weekly POs for general consumables used across the site.
- Support the Team Leader by gathering information required to deliver monthly report.
- Carry out leavers and starters process (Security).
- Manage stock and production of Access Badges.
- Control incoming Service Now requests and distribute accordingly across the team.
Who we are looking for:
An experienced Administrative Coordinator, used to working in a fast-paced working environment. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written. You are confident in taking accountability for assigned tasks and are organised, efficient and able to multitask. You enjoy working as a team but have the ability to work independently. You have strong knowledge of IT software – Office and other business critical software. You also hold strong customer service skills and have Health and Safety knowledge and awareness.
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
- Budget management/financial experience.
- Contractor management.
- Hospitality/meeting room management.
- Oracle based finance systems
- IOSH working safely / IOSH managing safely
- IWFM Level 3 Qualification or similar
- DSE assessor
- Fire warden
- Occupational first aid
- Manual handling
- Working at height
What’s in it for you?
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to Ceuta.
Your package will include:
- health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address)
- a personal interest allowance to let you learn something new or pursue a hobby
- Looking to extend your family? You will receive a cash gift of 1,000 EUR for your new addition whilst working for us
- in-house training and development to develop your skills, progressing your career
- free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks in the office
- relaxation areas around the office, including a PlayStation and Pool table
- sports program and social events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties
What happens next?
If you’re what we’re looking for, next up will be a phone interview. And if that goes well, we’ll meet you for a final Zoom interview.
PokerStars is part of Flutter Entertainment Plc, a global sports betting, gaming and entertainment provider headquartered in Dublin and part of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange. Flutter brings together exceptional brands, products and businesses and a diverse global presence in a safe, responsible and ultimately sustainable way.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on any protected characteristic as defined by applicable law.
We will look to provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities to participate in the job application or interview process. If you need assistance, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note we cannot accept general applications; this inbox is just for providing support to those who need it.